Saturday, August 20, 2011

What's New with Hello Kitty?!

Hello Kitty Lovers! I'm sorry for not updating that frequently. Been busy lately studying!

Alright so here's what I've found lately:

1) Made an online purchase from Sephora! Tokidoki Prisma Lip Gloss is on sale for $5 (original was $22CAD).  I got the Burger, Rocketeer and Berry. I'll review on those in the next post. Also, when you buy online, you get free samples and gifts if you buy over a certain amount. I got a Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils.

2) Swarovski and Hello Kitty have collaborated to make a Hello Kitty collection! You can view that here Hello Kitty Swarovski Collection. They have quite the adorable stuff! The figurines are adorable! If I have time I will go into the store and check them out. Otherwise the jewelry is nice too!
 


3) Casio BabyG has released its Limited Edition Hello Kitty BabyG watch! But WOWWWW $191 USD and there's only 300 made! Casio has made Hello Kitty themed watches before, so you could always search those up. Unfortunately, they don't have them on the actual Casio website.


3) LoungeFly has 3 NEW Hello Kitty DESIGNS OUT! Red Sunglasses which I find SUPER ADORABLE, Gummi Bears and Apples. Check it out!




4) www.Twenty10 Footwear.com has designed some adorable Hello Kitty Footwear! These pairs of heels I ADORE! Like them on facebook and get updates www.facebook.com/Twenty10Footwear


That's all for now! Thanks for visiting!

Something cute just to end this post off:
Anyone recognize this scene??

<3

1 comment: